LA CRUDE SPORTS CLUB
The LA Crude Sports Club was founded on the passion for sport and the respect for fellow competitors. It is the ongoing goal of the Club to engage and promote the sport of rugby as well as further our involvement with the surrounding community. Registration with our Club is non-exclusive and no previous experience with the sport is necessary. Please review below the Club’s Code of Conduct prior to registration. Any questions or concerns regarding this Code can be directed to your Executive.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- LA Crude Members shall, at all times, respect his or her fellow Club Members. Any form of harassment against Club Members is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated.
- LA Crude Members shall, at all times, respect Club Executives. The Executive always welcomes discussion to further improve the Club but harassment or intimidation will not be tolerated.
- LA Crude Members shall, at all times, respect members of other rugby clubs. It is understood that rugby is a contact sport; however, this does not imply that the Club will disregard intimidating or bullying behaviour, either on or off the pitch.
- LA Crude Members shall respect rugby officials, organizers, volunteers, participants and spectators at all times.
- LA Crude Members shall respect members of the outside Community.
- The possession or distribution of controlled substances on Club property or at Club events will not be tolerated.
- Underage drinking will not be tolerated on Club property or during Club events.
By agreeing to this Code, LA Crude Members understand the actions and behaviour they are expected to uphold. The Executive reserves the right to enforce – as deemed necessary – to protect the Club, its property and its Members.